Electronic Temperature Control For Panel Coolers
Electronic Thermostat ELC (Electronic Control Digital Thermostat) is a way for precise control of one or two Nex Flow™ Frigid-X™ panel coolers.
- Supply Voltage: AC120/240V
- Sampling Rate: 4/sec (almost double that of nearest competitor)
- Accuracy: 0.2% of full scale (under 10% of a degree)
- 3 Outputs: Two relay outputs and one with PID, 1SSR output with PID to control external SSR
- 50° to 100°C measuring range
- It has two Alarm settings for the two output relays so you can set two different temperatures to control two different solenoids for two separate coolers (and can be used to control anything electrical)
- AutoTune Mode for quick set ups
- NEMA 4 Enclosure (ASS/PC), ULC approved - it is accepted anywhere in the world - Lexan door: U94-V-0
- Standard unit comes with one solenoid valve, but it can operate two units and also complete additional tasks
- °F or °C and easily switchable back and forth.