Cabinet Enclosure Cooler For Electronic Control Panel Coolers
Cabinet Enclosure Cooler (Panel Coolers Air Conditioner) For Electronic Control Panels:
Cabinet Enclosure Cooler / Cooling- Frigid-X™ series for electronic control panels provide a low cost method of both purging and cooling electrical and electronic control panels by using a stainless steel vortex tube to create cold air from ordinary compressed air.
Cabinet Enclosure Cooler - Frigid-X™ series are compact and can be installed in minutes through a standard electrical knockout. There are virtually no moving parts.
There are Four (4) Types of Panel Coolers to choose from:
Frigid-X™ Cabinet Panel Coolers NEMA Type 12 (IP-52) For Electronic Control Panels for General use in industrial environments where no direct liquid spray is applied to the unit. Stainless steel construction to hold up in corrosive environments.
Frigid-X™ Cabinet Panel Coolers NEMA Type 3R (IP-14) For Electronic Control Panels for Outdoor Use. Stainless steel to hold up to rain, snow, humidity and general outdoor use.
- Frigid-X™ Panel Coolers NEMA Type 4-4X (IP-56) For Electronic Control Panels - splash resistant, for use in wash down environments as well as outdoor use. Unique patent pending design for secure water tight protection. Stainless steel for food service and corrosive environments. Stainless steel also provides for long life in wet environments and for outdoor use.
- Frigid-X™ Panel Coolers NEMA Type 4-4X-316L (IP-56) For Electronic Control Panels – all external exposed surfaces are of 316L and ideal for pharmaceutical industry and extreme corrosive environments where 303/304 stainless steel is not adequate. As with the NEMA Type 4-4x units, the cooler is splash resistant, for use in wash down environments as well as outdoor use. Unique patent pending design for secure water tight protection. 316L Stainless steel for pharmaceutical grade, food service and extreme corrosive environments. Stainless steel also provides for long life in wet environments and for outdoor use.
Note: Always question non-approved units used on electrical enclosures to assure that your panels are not damaged by inferior products.
Cabinet Enclosure Cooler ( Panel Coolers Air Conditioner) - All Metal Parts, Stainless Steel Body, Quiet - Under 70dBA, Tests Show Frigid-X™ Constantly Quieter Than Competition!
Cabinet Enclosure Cooler ( Panel Coolers )- Frigid-X™ - Operation:
Filtered, compressed air enters the cabinet enclosure cooler and through the vortex tube component. The air is split into two streams, one hot and one cold.
The muffled hot air from the vortex tube is expelled through the top of the air conditioner. The cold air is directed into the enclosure through the cold air distribution hose. Hot air inside the enclosure rises and exits to atmosphere via the air exhaust at a slight positive pressure. The enclosure is both purged and cooled with clean air. No outside air enters the enclosure.
Cabinet Enclosure Cooler / Cooling (Panel Coolers Air Conditioner) - Frigid-X™ - Advantages:
- Low in cost
- No CFC's
- Fast installation
- Stabilize enclosure temperature and humidity
- Virtually maintenance free (No Moving Parts)
- Mounts in a standard electrical knockout
- Stops heat damage and nuisance tripping
- Eliminates fans and filters
- Prevents dirt contamination by keeping enclosure at positive pressure
- Units applicable to all environments including high temperature to 200ºF
Cooler Master Cabinet:
Panel Coolers can provide a cooler master c abinet which may have smaller enclosures inside.
Panel Cooler Manufactures:
There are many panel coolers manufactures which are normally air conditioners, heat exchangers, fans or other vortex cooler systems.
How to Cool Electrical Enclosures :
Electrical Enclosures or cabinets can be cooled several ways. They may be cooled by fans, water-cooled systems, heat pipe heat exchangers and air conditioners. Each system has potential limitations in cooling, or maintenance costs or can be affected by the ambient air. The Panel Coolers however is virtually maintenance free.
Electronic Temperature Control :
Electronic Temperature Control is available for the Frigid-X Panel Cooler.
Adjustable Thermostat :
The Adjustable Thermostat provided with our Panel Cooler for on-off control is preset but is also an Adjustable Thermostat to reset the temperatures if desired.